jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

Something is becoming to be unreal..

Sounds on my mind. A misery silence that destroy my brain on a second time.
A voice affected my mind i think it became again.
It turns as inocent consience the message that provide her lips.
Another time it stopped, now turns slowly. And im in it, is sweet and i can smile. I know she feels better althougt she has no time. I dont know how.
It is easy just disappear. Later something turned unreal
could you believe not have time. Busy. Busy. Busy. Busy. I hate it.
Now im waiting for a sight of the space to make silence my mind.
As old times apaches way. Roots tonight tribu cherokee fighting apaches. My legion agains your lie lips. Fighting till end my mind stop running scenes you are.

It was a night that music came into my mind.


B.veuiz. :..:

No hay comentarios: